8/14/2012

Au' naturale!


So as you all know I live in Arizona and if you didn't well now you do =) And well having lived here most of my life, you would think that I'd be use to the heat. Well Hello No! (literally) I don't think I'll ever get use to 112 degrees -__- That being said you might just have one of those days where you feel like wearing absolutely nothing outside and I do mean nothing (birthday suit perhaps?!) but at the same time you don't want to look horrid. With this simple makeup look, you will not only look Au' naturale you will also look beautiful and most importantly you will feel fresh. Well simply because a little product can go a long way.


 Before I applied the eyeshadow I applied a little primer to the face to make my pores appear smaller and also to keep the skin looking matte and shine free. 
Photobucket
Step 1-4: Apply a neutral taupe color to the eye lid, all the way to the top of the crease.
Step 5-7: With a blending brush apply a light shade nude eyeshadow and blend from crease to brow bone.
Photobucket
Step 8-12: With an eyeliner brush apply a gold cream eyeliner to the brush and draw a line across the upper lid on the lash line (as close to your lashes as possible while still on the lid). This creates the desired illusion of having thicker lashes.
Step 13-14: Apply your favorite mascara. Waterproof works best for summer.
Photobucket
Step 15-16: Apply a mattifying powder or loose powder to the face (preferably the T-Zone area) to keep the skin from looking oily and shine free.
Step 17-20: Apply a tinted moisturizer in a nude color. Lip Infusion is a natural looking tint that also plumps up the lips. (Also available at Ulta)
Photobucket

 A product that is also great to use in this summer heat is the Evian Facial Spray, which is a natural mineral water spray that increases your skins hydration and also helps fix your makeup. It offers you constant freshness and purity to the outer layer of your skin. I always carry this in my purse! Available at Ulta or even Walmart.

Photobucket


 Live a little!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment