7/26/2012

Little Miss Red

Yes, I know it's almost midnight and well it's never too late to blog about my latest find right?! I just couldn't wait any longer to share with you about the alluring RED lipstick that I recently bought from Ulta for $3.25 with a discount that is! (Thank you Robert!) I love how bold the color was and how smoothly it glided onto my lips. I seems to stick on as well which I love for an all nighter out with the girls. I will definitely be wearing this shade this weekend. Look out people here comes trouble! I kid I kid....or am I!?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

A review of the lipstick will be posted later so don't forget to check out my blog for updates! Thank you guys for following or for even passing through. I greatly appreciate the views =)

 Live a little!
 Karí

No comments:

Post a Comment